I purchased a tooth whitening teeth product on a 10 days trial from Syndex Industries Panamas via their website www.dazzlingbritekit.com (later discovered to be the same company as www.viviwhitesmile.com). The product was purchased on 18 June 2010 for £6.90 and 10 days trial was supposed to end on 27 June 2010 after which I would be liable for the full payment of the product if I did not cancelled my subscription within the trial period.

Up to the 26 June 2010, the product did not arrive then, I decided to call the company, to ask them to extended my trial period as I have not received the product let alone trying it. I called the US and Canada customer service telephone number (1-866-777-8751) they had on their website, unfortunately none of the telephone numbers on their website is functioning, even their UK contact telephone (01617680100) number is not working.

On the 27 June 2010, still the product has not arrived, I called the telephone numbers again, it's the same result, numbers cannot be connected to. So I decided to send e-mail using the e-mail I received from them to confirm my order. Guess what, it is a no reply e-mail address. Hence there was no way of contacting this company whatsoever.

At this stage, I started panicking and started checking the web to find alternative way of contacting Syndex Industries Panama. Fortunately, I came across another telephone number (001-888-869 2674) on 28 June 2010. I called them and spoke to one of their customer service advisor named Roxy Lopex. I spoke to Roxy Lopex at 6.25pm UK time for 15 minutes. I explained the circumstances that my product had not arrived and that I have been trying to contact them during my trial period since the 26 June 2010 but the contact telephone numbers (UK, US and Canada) on their website is not functioning. Therefore, I asked her to extend my trial period; she bluntly refused to help me. I asked her for the contact details (telephone numbers and e-mails) of her supervisor, she said they are not authorised to give out any contact details. I was really shocked with this statement. So I requested to be transfer to her manager, she pretended to be transferring me and kept me on hold for 45 minutes (18.40 – 19.25 UK time) and later hanged up shockingly.

Immediately I redial the number, this time I spoke to Sandy Hill. I started all over again to explain my predicament and my fear of having to pay for a product that I have not even received let alone tried. She also refused to give me the contact details of her manager/supervisor. She also said that she will transfer me to someone else who will assist with my query and she kept me on hold for another 25 minutes and later hung up. This action prove my doubt that the first time Roxy Lopex hanged up was not a mistake, it was deliberate.

On the 29 June 2010, the package eventually shows up. According to the stamp on the package, it was actually posted on the 27 June 2010, this was the same day my trial period expires.

On the pack of the teeth whitening product is the website www.viviwhitesmile.com, I checked the website for any contact details, and this took me to a similar website but with slightly different telephone number. I contacted this company; unfortunately it is the same people that I have been speaking to since 28 June 2010.

At this stage you will agree with me that I have not suffered any financial loss, but when I check my bank account on the 30 June 2010. It was a very big surprise to know that Sydex Industries Panamas has collected the sum of fifty nine pounds and 77 pence (£59.77.) an equivalent of $87.47 plus £1.25 Overseas transaction fees from my bank account. According to my bank, this payment has been applied to my account since 26 June 2010, one day before despatching and posting my product from the US.

I called them on 30 June2010, I spoke to one David Smith asking him to refund my money because there is no way to contact them during my trial period, still they refused to refund my money and refused to give me the contact details of their customer complaint department or manager.

In the process of trying to find out more information and contact details for Syndex Industries Panama www.dazzlingbritekit.com, I goggled their company name and this lead me directly to this website. I hope someone out there will be able to help me and other victims claim our hard earned cash, fraudulently taken from me by these fraudsters.

Had an Experience with Syndex Industries?

Comments

#193617

Finally, With the help of my bank, I got my hard earned money back yesterday from this fraudsters.

My advice to anyone in this predicament, speak to your bank, they will get it for you.

Good luck to everyone.

Saymore

I also found out they can block your phone number from their system if you akk to speak with their billing dept.My email is mkuhl@mchsi.com if anyone wants to pull together for a Class Action Lawsuit.

I saved all my paperwork, including the shipping # and address and all the different names they go by for their billing processes.Also, I have a Magic Jack Phone so you can see when all my calls were plced and for how long i waited on the phone(sometimes up to 45 minutes!)

And it also shows when they block your phone number from their customer service dept.

I signed up for a free 10 day trial of Dazzling Brite and tried to cancel after 9 days because I never received it!They said I could only have an extention for another week.

Three days before I received it, my bank was charged 87.47!(pluss 3.99 shipping!) They are running a scam, but if you contact your bank you can get it reversed and taken off if you just fill out some fraud papers.Hope this helps!

Melissa, MN

grandmo

They are at it again, just under different names.I have posted on this website about being ripped off by Dazzlin Smile and the charges to my account.

Please contact the advertising department or general manager of the company where these advertisments appear.Some news agency needs to do a story about them to warn others before they lose their hard earned money like we have.

Thank you for sharing the experience! I feel much better and have a clearer idea to deal with the incident.

My friend asked me to pay for the trial kit since her card didn't work for the web. But I even didn't press the final "confirm" button since my laptop was showing the virus warning signal. However, they still took£59.01 from me within 10 days!

I've called to cancel my card, and hope everything will be alright.

Thank you again for all the information.

this co. is running same scam with diet aids. the accuberry , lean body burn ect all are scams do not get the trial offer.

:( I wish I had checked the internet before ordering this product Dazzlin Smile also known as My True White Kit and Bright White.They are a fraud!!!

They will charge you $87. before the 10 day trial and the product is dried up in the tube. Apparently I was considered "lucky" to get the dried material before the 10 day trial. They went into my account three days before the 10 day trial.

You cannot contact the customer service dept(if there is one) through their website.

The phone number is disconnected.This company is a fraud; beware!!!!

I am in the throws of the same Fraud.Thanks for posting this on the web.

If I can be of further help contact me at BPasha!@bellsouth.net.I think a class action law suit is in progress.

I spoke with a woman named "Joy Parker" located at the US call center via 888-869 2674.As of July 16th, 2010, the number is valid.

I called because I was initially billed 3.87 USD for "EverBrite Smile" through DazzlinSmile8664453661. When my account was charged over a month later for another 1.49 USD I called all numbers I could find trying to make sure my account was indeed canceled and I was no longer going to be charged. She explained to me the 1.49 USD charge is a "convenience fee" for using the website and is charged, typically immediately after the original purchase, but can be done anytime within 60 days of the original purchase. I had a feeling when I first signed up for the "trial" teeth-whitening stuff I would have problems and retained all my paperwork.

The original Order Number is virtually the only thing that will save you if you ever need to verify anything.

I hope that helps people...I think the Call Center (which handles lots of different companies [ahem scams] can be reached from 9AM to 7PM EST Monday through Friday.

Chris please can you post the e-mail address they used to confirm your cancellation. I bet it is NOREPLY email Address!!